Ride #2: #FIVE100 Challenge - Centennial Park to Waterfall
Event Date: Saturday 11th March 2017
Host Club: Sydney Cycling Club
Arrival Time: 6:15am (Ride Briefing & Sign-on)
Ride Departs: 6:30am
Start Location: Inside Centennial Park, Cnr Grand Parade & Dickends Drive, near restaurant & kiosk
Finish Location: Inside Centennial Park, Cnr Grand Parade & Dickends Drive, near restaurant & kiosk
- Flat with undulations
- Southern Cross drive, heading south and therefore all participants will need to be confident and experienced riding on the road and in a pack. Southern Cross Drive - Brighton Le Sands - Sutherland - Waterfall & back via Rosebery
Entrant Limit: 28 Max (14 riders per bunch with max of 2 bunches)
Please note due to the limited spots and the large interest shown for the event, entrants are accepted on a first come basis. So get your entry in fast. If you miss the cut for the ride please contact Cycling NSW Office (02) 9738 5850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your name on the reserve list.
Closing Date: Thursday 9th March 2017 (or unless entant limit is reached)
Map & Course Profile: Click Here
- Course will be undulating. The route is an Out & Back but starting with a loop of the park and finsh with a couple loops to complete the 100km.
- Riders are required to have bunch riding experience.
- There will be a toilet stop and an opportunity to top up water & get a snack at the Sutherland service station.
- Riders are to have breakfast before arriving
- Rider Etiquette - 8 Simple Bunch Riding Tips
- What Measurers in place if rains? Notice will be placed on the Women's Cycling Facebook Page
- Postponements Notice: Notice will be placed on the Women's Cycling Facebook Page
- Questions or concerns? Please access our FAQ page.
What to Bring:
- 2 Water Bottles
- Spare Tube / Pump
- Jacket - Rain or Wind
- Flashing Light - front and rear
- Cash for snacks, coffee etc.
Victoria Garamy (Ride Captain)
Ph: 0410 349 434