NSW Hill Climb Championships
Event Date: Saturday 1st April 2017
Venue: Harris Park, Mt Panorama, Bathurst, NSW, 2795 (adjacent Pit Straight)
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017
Start Time: 8:30am (individual start times will be posted the week leading into the event)
Course: Click the following links for the Course Map - PDF - STRAVA
- $15 - JM15, JW15
- $20 - JM17, JW17
- $35 - JM19, JW19, U23M, U23W, Elite Men, Elite Women, Men Masters, Women Masters
Age Categories & Eligibility:
- JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17, JM19, JW19, U23M, U23W, Elite Men, Elite Women, Men Masters, Women Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2017 ages effective from 1st October 2016
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
Prize Money: Cycling NSW Medals
- All Categories Sign-On at Harris Park adjacent to Pit Straight, Mt Panorama
- One Course Only - Start location at Harris Park climbing up Barry Gurdon Drive to the top of Mt Panorama (Sulman Park)
- All cyclists, spectators and officials should be clear of Reid Sulman Park by midday as the Bathurst Gun Club will be operating in that area after lunch.
UCI Gran Fondo World Series Time Trial Event (Entries Closed)
Please note: This page is only for information on the UCI Time Trial event, entries are to be made via the following link (click here).
Key Information: (Entries Closed)
- The UCI Gran Fondo Series Time Trial event will be held during the NSW Hill Climb Championships.
- Only riders who have entered the UCI Road Race on the Sunday are eligible to compete in the UCI Time Trial event.
- Entering this event provides you the opportunity to qualify for the Time Trial event at the 2017 UCI Gran Fondo World Championships to be held in Albi in the South of France.
- The qualifier events are open to riders of all levels: those who aim to make the podium and others who wish to cross the finish line in the best possible time.
- Riders will be allocated into their appropriate Age Category based on Year of Birth.
- The top 25% in each age group will qualify for the 2017 UCI Gran Fondo World Championships.
- Age Categories for the World Series are as follows: 19-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 64+
- See links below for more information on the UCI Gran Fondo World Series: