T17032: NSW Masters Points Race Championships
Event Date: Friday 17th February 2017
Promoter: Cycling NSW
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th February 2017 (No late entries)
- 12:30pm - Sign-on (no earlier)
- 01:00pm - Warm-up
- 04:00pm - Points Race Expected Start Time
Expected start time has been revised after accounting for ITT entry numbers. Actual start time dependant on on-time running of ITTs
- ITT Championships (concurrent event)
- Points Race Championships
Age Categories & Eligibility:
- Masters Men and Masters Women
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2017 ages effective from 1st October 2016.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid 2017 membership card must be presented at sign-on.
Entry Fee: $25
- WMAS3-8 = 10km (40 laps)
- WMAS1-2 = 15km (60 laps)
- MMAS7-9 = 10km (40 laps)
- MMAS5-6 = 15km (60 laps)
- MMAS3-4 = 20km (80 laps)
- MMAS1-2 = 30km (120 laps)
- Handlers are $10 (must be Financial members)
- Infield Kids are free for U9-U13 and $5 for U15/U17 (must be Financial members)
- Spectators are $10 (free for kids 12 and under, $5 for pensioners)
- Parking is in the parking bays, NOT on the grass or in front of the tavern doors.
Prize Money & Awards: Cycling NSW Championship Medals.
Technical Rules & Regulations: Includes but is not limited to the following
CATR SECTION 5 - MASTERS TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS
CATR3.55 - POINTS RACE CHAMPIONSHIPS
CNSWTR17.2 - COMBINING OF AGE CATEGORIES
For all scratch/points races there shall be a minimum of 6 starters. If less than 6 starters arrive at the start line then the competitors concerned shall be combined with a younger age category event for the purposes of conducting the race. Results will remain to be adjudicated as per the discrete age categories. (Note this is with the proviso that the riders complete the distance/race and are not withdrawn as per the regulations that apply for each event (eg -points race).
Accommodation: Please click here for accommodation from Choice Hotels Australasia™
Sponsors: Cycling NSW
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (02) 9738 5850