T17033: NSW Masters Club Team Sprint Championships
Event Date: Saturday 18th February 2017
Promoter: Cycling NSW
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th February 2017
- 08:30am - Sign-on (no earlier)
- 09:00am - Warm-up
- 10:00am - Club Team Sprint Championships
Please note: Start time is subject to change due to volume of entries received. Final start times wil be posted on Monday prior to the event (13/02/2017).
- TS Qualifiers
- Ind Pursuit Qualifiers (concurrent event)
- TS Finals
- Ind Pursuit Finals (concurrent event)
Age Categories & Eligibility:
- MMAS All Ages, MMAS 135+, WMAS All Ages, WMAS 90+
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2017 ages effective from 1st October 2016.
- MMAS 135+ - minimum cumulative age of the three youngest Masters riders is 135 years.
- WMAS 90+ - minimum cumulative age of the three youngest Masters riders is 90 years.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid 2017 membership card must be presented at sign-on.
Please note: where there are insufficient teams to host an event in the WMAS 90+ age division, all teams would be re-entered into the women’s all divisions
Entry Fee: Team Total to be paid by Team Captain
- $54 per team - MMAS All Ages, MMAS 135+ (up to 6 nominations)
- $36 per team - WMAS All Ages, WMAS 90+ (up to 6 nominations)
How to Enter:
- Team Captain to register team
- Enter team name upon registration
- Enter team members name and membership number (ensure all team members details are 100% correct). (6 nominations)
- Submit and pay entry
Please note: Any team who experiences any problems registering their team or members should email email@example.com with the team list and details for entry payment prior to 5pm Wednesday 8th February 2017.
- Handlers are $10 (must be Financial members)
- Infield Kids are free for U9-U13 and $5 for U15/U17 (must be Financial members)
- Spectators are $10 (free for kids 12 and under, $5 for pensioners)
- Parking is in the parking bays, NOT on the grass or in front of the tavern doors
- Men's teams may nominate up to 6 riders per team. Only 3 riders are permitted to start in the team. Nominations must be made at the time of entry.
- Women's teams may nominate up to 6 riders per team. Only 2 riders are permitted to start in the team. Nominations must be made at the time of entry.
Accommodation: Please click here for accommodation from Choice Hotels Australasia™
Prize Money & Awards: Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Technical Rules & Regulations: Includes but is not limited to the following
CATR3.2 - HELMETS
CNSWTR14 - NSW CLUB TEAM SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIPS
CATR SECTION 5 - MASTERS TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS
CNSWTR9.3 - All team members representing their club in CNSW State Clubs Teams Championships must all be wearing identical jerseys regardless of that being registered club colours or approved sponsored team kit.
Event Entries & Information:
Ph: (02) 9738 3850
Ph: (02) 9738 5850