Ride 7: #FIVE100 Challenge - Royal National Park Ride
Event Date: Sunday 7th May 2017
Host Club: Sutherland Shire Cycling Club
Arrival Time: 7:15am (Ride Briefing & Sign-on)
Ride Departs: 7:30am
Start Location: Sutherland Post Office, Flora Steet, Sutherland
Finish Location: Sutherland Post Office, Flora Steet, Sutherland
- Sutherland - Heathcote - Waterfall - Royal National Park & Back
- Quite challenging hilly ride taking in the best roads of the Royal National Park.
Entrant Limit: 20 Max
Please note due to the limited spots and the large interest shown for the event, entrants are accepted on a first come basis. So get your entry in fast. If you miss the cut for the ride please contact Cycling NSW Office (02) 9738 5850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your name on the reserve list.
Closing Date: Thursday 4th May 2017 (or unless entant limit is reached)
Map & Course Profile: TBC
- Course is quite challenging - quite hilly. The ride has been shortned from last year, due to the challenging the nature of the ride
- Riders are required to have bunch riding experience & comfortable with riding hills.
- Riders must be able to ride an average of 25km/hr to ride the course - If unsure the ride is for you please call Emily Cunningham on 0431 060 797
- There will be places to purchase food and water along the way.
- Ride Leader has basic first aid
- No sagwagon will be following the ride
- Riders are to have breakfast before arriving
- Rider Etiquette - 8 Simple Bunch Riding Tips
- What Measurers in place if rains? Notice will be placed on the Women's Cycling Facebook Page
- Postponements Notice: Riders will be emailed and a notice will be placed on the Women's Cycling Facebook Page
- Questions or concerns? Please access our FAQ page.
What to Bring:
- 2 Water Bottles
- Spare Tube / Pump
- Jacket - Rain or Wind
- Flashing Light - front and rear
- Cash for snacks, coffee etc.
Emily Cunningham (Ride Captain)
Ph: 0431 060 797