T17045: Masters Track National Championships (All Individual Events)
Event Date: 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th March 2017
Promoters: Cycling NSW & Cycling Australia
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW
Closing Date: Sunday 26th February 2017
(STRICTLY NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE)
Start Time: (Every Day)
- 8:00am - Sign-on (no earlier)
- 8:30am - Track open for warm-up
- 9:30am - First Race
Schedule: (click here to view program)
- Wednesday 8/03/2017 - Individual Track Time Trial, Team Sprint
- Thursday 9/03/2017 - Sprint (MMAS 1-4), Individual Pursuit (MMAS 5-10 & WMAS 1-8)
- Friday 10/03/2017 - Individual Pursuit (MMAS 1-4), Sprint (MMAS 5-10 & WMAS 1-8)
- Saturday 11/03/2017 - Points/Scratch Race, Team Pursuit
Individual Event Entry Links:
Team Event Entry Links:
Age Categories & Eligibility:
- Masters Men and Masters Women
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2017 ages effective from 1st October 2016.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid 2017 membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- $180 All 4 Individual Events
- The infield is a competition zone and access will be strictly limited to riders, handlers (i.e. coaches) and officials. Anyone accessing the infield will be required to have an accreditation pass. These will be checked at all infield entry points.
- Handlers passes are $10/day or $40 for all days. (must be a financial member).
- Spectators are $10 (free for kids 12 and under, $5 for persons aged 17 and under and pensioners).
- Printed programs will be available for purchase at a cost of $3.
- Parking is in the parking bays, NOT on the grass or in front of the tavern doors.
- Cycling NSW and Café Lovers will be operating a Kiosk on all days of competition. Soft drinks, hot food, cakes, muffins, sandwiches (Fri/Sat) and hot coffee (Fri/Sat) will be available for patrons at the Spectator Level kiosk near the entry gates each day.
Awards: Cycling Australia Championship Medals
Sponsors: Cycling Australia
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (02) 9738 5850