R17024: Dooley's Junior Tour of Sydney
Promoter: Lidcombe Auburn CC
- Saturday 22nd April 2017
- Sunday 23rd April 2017
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th April 2017
Early Bird Prize Draw:
If you submit your entry by 31st March 2017, you will be automatically eligible for an Early Bird Draw. Prize awarded is a one-year subscription to Bicycle Australia magazine.
The winner be announced and presented on Junior Tour of Sydney Presentation on 23 April 2017.
Day 1: (Oakville)
- 8:00am - Sign-on
- 9:00am - First Race
Day 2: (Lansdowne and Louisa Criterium)
- No Sign-on
- 8:00am - First Race (Lansdowne)
Age Categories & Eligibility:
- Participation, U9, U11, JB13, JG13, JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2017 ages effective from 1st October 2016
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- Riders in the Participation events must hold at minimum a current Cycling Australia 'RIDE' membership.
- $27 - U9, U11
- $32 - JB13, JG13
- $37 - JM15, JW15
- $42 - JM17, JW17
- Stage 1 - Prologue
- Stage 2 - Road Race
- Stage 3 - Road Race
- Stage 4 - Criterium
Prize Money: $3,500 (approx) value in prizes
- Live Results will be available on the event website.
- Presentations will be held at Oakville Public School on day 1 and take place at 3pm.
- Presenations will be held at Louisa Criterium Track on day 2 and take place at 4pm.
Information: Please see the event website for detailed information and everything you need to know about the event.
Ph: 0408 532 884
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Cycling Australia - Memberships (click here)
Ph: (03) 9998 6810