Rd 5 CNSW Spring Come and Try Racing (Waratah Park, Sutherland)
Event Date: Saturday 6th May 2017
Promoter: Sutherland Shire CC & Cycling NSW
Venue: Waratah Park, Sutherland
Register Your Interest Page: Open until 10:00am Friday 6th May
Closing Date: On the Line
Sign-On Time: 7:15am
Start Time: 7:30am
Entry Fee: TBC
- 1 Day & 5 Race Permits are available for anyone who has not held a racing membership with Cycling Australia previously. These permits can be purchased by Clicking HERE. Please print your confirmation receipt and bring along to all events to present at the sign-on desk. These permits are only vaild for the Spring Come 'n' Try Racing Series, cannot be used for any other events.
Course Map & Meeting Point: - Click Here
- 7:15am Sign-On
- 7:30am - Skills Session (Race Tactics & Skills)
- 8:00am - Race Start
Distance - 20min + 3 Laps
- Event will be held before the clubs "Espresso Racing Series" particpants with partners can race afterwards as well.
- Riders must have either a Cycling Australia Racing Membership or have taken out a 1 or 5 Race Permit in order to compete. 5 Ride Permit can be purchased by Clicking HERE
- Ride mentors will be on hand to indroduce some basics of racing and to ride alongside the new racers.
- Must Bring - Road bike (good working order, Australian-approved helmet (must have Australian Standard Sticker), suitable riding clothing & a membership and you're in.
- Triathlon Bars will not be allowed.
Additional Information Please Email John Davis email@example.com