Sessions run over 4 weeks every Sunday morning beginning at 10:00 starting on the first Sunday of the month.
Session last for about 90 minutes.
There are pre-requisites for this course including some prior learning.
Cost is $75 per person for the 4 week course
Week 1 - 10 Metres
- Range Safety, Field Captain
- The Shooting Line
- Target Safety
- Training Equipment
- The 10 Basic Steps
Week 2 - 10 Metres
- Adjusting Your Sight, Point of Aim, String Walking
- Stringing a Recurve Bow
- Removing Arrows from the Target
Week 3 - 20 Metres
- Different Types of Equipment
- Different Types of Archery
- Group Discussion
Week 4 Field Course
- Field Course Tour 10.00am to 11.30am
- Membership Options 11.30am to 12.00pm
- BBQ Lunch 12.00pm to 12.30pm
- Presidents Shield 1.00pm to 4.00pm