Race 5 Women's Masters Road Series Illawarra
Event Date: Saturday 29th April 2017
Promoter: Illawarra CC & Cycling NSW
Venue: Don's Farm, Avondale Road Avondale
Register Your Interest Page: Open until 10:00am Friday 28th April
Closing Date: On the Line
Sign-On Time: 1:30pm
Start Time: 2:00pm
Entry Fee: $10 on the line
Course Map & Meeting Point:
- Sign-On - 1:30pm
- Race Start - 2:00pm
- A Grade - 67km (3 Laps)
- B Grade - 67km (3 Laps)
- C Grade - 44km (2 Laps)
- D Grade - 22km (1 Lap & Come Try Race Situation)
- Riders are encouraged to register your interest for the event, to assist in the planning and smooth running of the event.
- Register Interest Page closes 10am on Friday 28th April.
- In the case of postponement, bad weather or any other changes regarding this event please check the Womens Cycling NSW Facebook and / or Illawarra CC club website and Facebook page
- Riders must have either a Cycling Australia Racing Membership or have taken out a 1 or 3 Race Permit (only valid to new riders who have never held a racing licence previously)
- Riders are to arrive by 1:30pm for registrations
- Ride mentors will be on hand to indroduce some basics of racing and to ride alongside the new racers in D Grade
- Must Bring - Road bike (good working order, Australian-approved helmet (must have Australian Standard Sticker), suitable riding clothing & a membership and you're in.
- Triathlon Bars will not be allowed.
- JW17, JW19 & Elite Women are allowed to compete, but can not earn points towards the overall series
John Davis - firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9738 5850
Promoter (Illawarra CC)
Additional Information Please Email John Davis email@example.com